Finast is indicated for the treatment of benign proliferation of prostate tissue with the purpose of reducing its size and slowing the pathological process. The drug is successfully used to normalize the outflow of urine in case of a benign prostate enlargement and accompanying symptoms of hyperplasia. Finast is recommended for patients with benign enlargement of the prostate for the prevention of complications, urinary retention and the need for surgery. Under the influence of Finast, the level
Active Ingredient: finasteride
Availability: In Stock (107 packages)
Finast is a modern-day therapeutic agent that is created to treat male hair loss and various types of urinary problems in men. Despite the fact that these two symptoms do not seem closely correlated, both of them are caused by the same chain of biochemical reactions. The medication prevents the transformation of the hormone testosterone and reduces the level of its direct derivatives in the male body. As a result, the drug normalizes the size of the prostate gland and protects hair follicles from the hazardous effect of the hormones produced from testosterone.
How to take
The duration of the treatment regimen before the appearance of noticeable positive outcomes may vary in different groups; however, it usually takes not less than three months to detect them.
Partially this happens because its mode of action has a cumulative effect. The suppression of the production of the hormone cannot be rapid enough to provide visible changes in a few days.
The second reason is that the negative symptoms the medicine is used to treat are manifested as apparent physiological changes. Reorganizing the work of hair follicles or normalizing the functions of the prostate gland cannot take less than several months.
Strict adherence to the treatment schedule is extremely important. Any changes to this regimen must be introduced under the physician’s control and by easy stages to ensure the safety of the results of the several-months therapy.
The medication may be used with or without meals, usually not more than once per day.
The drug must not be taken by women or children. Any violation of this prescription may result in severe consequences for the recipient’s health. Accidental misuse of the drug must be regarded as a persuasive argument to look for a consultation with a professional physician.
- Allergic reactions of any degree of manifestation indicate the need to cancel the therapy or try another dosing regimen.
- The potential interactions with alcohol are not described. However, in order to maximize your safety, avoid drinking great doses of alcohol while taking the medicine.
- Although the medicine is certainly not habit-forming, its use for a longer period than proposed by your pharmacist is not recommended.
- Whether the medication is used in the monotherapy or as a part of the combined healing regimen, do NOT substitute it with similar medications or alter the dosages.
- A missed dose is not a reason to alter the general scheme of treatment.
- Do NOT double the dose the next day or take the medication at such time so that the interval between two drug administrations will be less than suggested by the schedule.
- The overdose may have a potentially hazardous effect on your body. Avoid all the situations that may lead to it and look for professional help in case of such an incident.
The drug may cause confusion, skin reactions, itching, dizziness, and edema. In rare cases, it may cause rapid weight loss or gain, cold sweats, and chest pain. Any other symptoms that may be in any manner associated with it are not known. In order to avoid hazardous situations, inform your physician about any signs of discomfort, painful or abnormal symptoms detected when using the medication.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.